Happy Energy Black Beans Salad in a whirlwind of colors and flavors

Appetit Voyage
My Happy Salad!
Let me just share my dinner with you,... Tonight, I was so tired and depressed (yes, it also happens to me!), I did not want to cook,... But, still, I wanted to feel good and take care of my body. 
I could have grab a bag of chips,... but I had to go out to buy it,... too lazy,...

I just started to gather ingredients I have in my fridge and shelf. The result is just soooo delicious, I could not wait to share it with you! Just look at these colors!!!! Isn't it yummy?


Ingredients:
-  140 grs. black beans (cooked)
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 celery sticks
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. of fried onion
- 1tsp. of curcuma
- 1tsp. of cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- a handful of walnuts
- a handful of dried cranberries or goji berries
- a handful of fresh coriander
- black pepper

Drain the cooked beans properly. Wash and slice thinly the bell pepper and the celery. Chop the garlic. Gather the veggies in a bowl.  

Mix everything together and enjoy,... this is a high complex taste, but it is just amazing!
All these amazing flavors, all these colors, all these textures! The smooth of the beans is balanced with the crunchy of the celery and bell pepper, the walnuts as well. Then the mix of spices is just like an explosion for your senses! And the colors, the greens, the black, the deep yellow of the curcuma,... wow!!!! This is like being in a carnival!

And the best thing is that it is a energy cocktail for your body that will make you feel just great! So do not hesitate to try it!

And if you want to learn more about all the benefits of healthy food but also want to cook delicious, why don't you join us at our next cooking workshop with the nutritionist Cecilia Götherstrom! Register now on the Meetup website: http://www.meetup.com/The-Haarlem-Wine-Tasting-and-Cooking-Meetup-Group/events/102769872/ 

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts