Special Crispy Lentils Salad

Appetit Voyage
Crispy Lentil Salad
I love lentils! I know it sounds a little bit strange! But this legume is so versatile and let me be really imaginative! You probably already had a look at my lentil curry soup or my lentil stew, both published on this blog some time ago.
This time I propose you to prepare a lentil salad! 
As the lentil taste is quite plain and boring itself, I mixed it with some crunchy veggies with fresh flavors! I hope you will like it! I did prepare a huge bowl for the week and did not get bored!




Ingredients for 4 persons:
  
- 250 grs of green lentils
- 1 fennel
- 3 celery sticks 
- 3 tbs. of feta cheese
- 4 radish
- chives
- salt and pepper
- olive oil

Cook the lentils in boiling water for 20 minutes. When they are ready, drain and let them cool.

Clean the vegetables. Slice thinly the fennel, celery and radish.

In a bowl, put the lentils, the vegetables, add the feta cheese, and season with a salt, pepper and olive oil. Spread some fresh sliced chives on top and serve!

The plain taste of the lentils is balanced with the fresh taste of the celery and fennel. The same with the texture between the smoothness of the lentils and the crunchy bite of the veggies! I find it really refreshing and tasty!

Enjoy!
 

a ppetit voyage is much more than reviews and recipes!

Follow the blog: www.appetitvoyage.com
Share your ideas on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appetitvoyage
Follow us on Twitter @appetitvoyage

A ppetit Voyage agenda is updated regularly, so come and visit our website www.appetitvoyage.com to check the next workshops, either for cooking or wine tasting!

 Feel free to contact us and ask for a private dinner or party with your friends or colleagues: Birthdays, Bachelors, Baby shower, etc...

A ppetit Voyage is your globe-trotting connoisseur: helping you change your mind about food, wines and cooking!

Comments

Popular Posts